Making provision for a secure and comfortable retirement is one of the most important aspects of financial planning, and ensuring adequate pension provision remains an essential part of this process. Of all the different types of pension plan, the Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) offers the greatest degree of efficiency and flexibility.
Our Financial Planning team provides advice on NW Brown's own SIPP. Our SIPP offers you personal control of your pension assets, transparency of costs and; current valuations online. In addition, our Investment Management division offers a discretionary investment management service for those that need it.
The Benefits Of A SIPP
- Your contributions attract tax relief at your highest rate
- Your employer can make contributions to your SIPP without deducting tax
- Investments within your SIPP are free of capital gains and income taxes
- From age 55 you can take up to 25% of the value of your fund as a tax-free lump sum
- You know exactly what you have in your fund and how much it is worth
- You can hold commercial property, which can be occupied by your business
- You can appoint your own fund manager to provide a bespoke investment service
A Wide Choice Of Investments
- Ordinary shares
- Fixed interest instruments
- Investment and unit trusts
- Commercial property
How We Can Help
There are three components to any SIPP arrangement:
- Financial planning advice to determine an appropriate strategy
- Administration of the SIPP
- Management of the fund's assets
Unlike many SIPP providers, NW Brown can offer an integrated service encompassing every aspect of the process. Alternatively, we can work closely with your existing professional advisors to deliver a bespoke solution that puts you in control.
For more information about our services or to speak to one of our consultants, simply complete our enquiry form, send us an email or call our Cambridge office on 01223 720208 or our Norwich office on 01603 692732.